Chris - serbia -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GTA IV

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stefy
Administrator
Administrator
Stefy

Broj poruka : 110
Poeni : 241
Reputacija : 0
Datum upisa : 2009-08-01
Godina : 29

GTA IV Empty
PostSubject: GTA IV   GTA IV Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:12 am

GTA IV GTAIV_Logo
Grand Theft Auto IV, commonly shortened to GTA4 or GTA IV, is a sandbox-style action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar North.[15] It is the sixth 3D game in the Grand Theft Auto series.

The game is set in a redesigned rendition of Liberty City, a fictional city based heavily on modern day New York City. It follows Niko Bellic, a war veteran from an unspecified country in Eastern Europe,[16] who comes to the United States in search of the American Dream,[17] but quickly becomes entangled in a seedy underworld of gangs, crime, and corruption. Like other games in the series, GTA IV is composed of elements from driving games and third-person shooters, and features "open-world" gameplay that gives players more control over their playing experience. GTA IV is the first console game in the series to feature an online multiplayer mode, which contains fifteen game types.

Grand Theft Auto IV was released for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in Oceania, Europe and North America on 29 April 2008,[18] and in Japan on 30 October 2008.[19] A Windows version of the game was released in North America on 2 December 2008 and in Europe on 3 December.[7][8][6] Two episodic packs are being developed for the Xbox 360, the first of which is entitled The Lost and Damned and was released on 17 February 2009. The next expansion pack will be called The Ballad of Gay Tony, featuring a character that made several appearances throughout the game by the name of Luis Fernando Lopez.[20][21]

A major commercial and critical success, Grand Theft Auto IV broke industry records with sales of around 3.6 million units on its first day of release and grossing more than $500 million in revenue in the first week, from an estimated 6 million units sold worldwide.[22][23] As of 11 March 2009, the game has sold over 13 million copies.[24] Grand Theft Auto IV received overwhelmingly positive reviews, becoming one of the highest-rated games of all-time on aggregated review websites such as Metacritic and GameRankings.[25][26]

Je l' igrate?
Back to top Go down
http://elizabeth-gutierrez.serbianforum.info/index.htm
by_Ivica
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
by_Ivica

Broj poruka : 12
Poeni : 15
Reputacija : 2
Datum upisa : 2009-08-03
Godina : 33

GTA IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA IV   GTA IV Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:58 pm

Nije ovaj GTA IV loš, ima dobrih novina, samo je prezahtjevan.
I nekako mi je GTA:SA bio puno bolji.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prisonbreaker.bloger.hr
Cofi96
Tonya
Tonya
Cofi96

Broj poruka : 52
Poeni : 73
Reputacija : 2
Datum upisa : 2009-08-02

GTA IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA IV   GTA IV Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:57 am

by_Ivica wrote:
Nije ovaj GTA IV loš, ima dobrih novina, samo je prezahtjevan.
I nekako mi je GTA:SA bio puno bolji.
Gta iv je ekstra grafika i izvodjenje ali ima manjak nekih potrebnih stvari kao tatoviranje,sisanje,ono kao u SA kolko si debeo i to...Mislim dace GTA V sve to da ispravi...
Back to top Go down
Brkati_Ninja
Tonya
Tonya
Brkati_Ninja

Broj poruka : 40
Poeni : 42
Reputacija : 1
Datum upisa : 2009-08-20
Godina : 27

GTA IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA IV   GTA IV Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:30 pm